07 March 2016

Writing Prompts

Wife gave me two lists of words to use in stories. The challenge is to write a story using all the words on the list. I have yet to sit down and work on them, but I might have more time coming up after all this mess of packing, moving, and having a kid is done. Well, I won't be having the kid, but I'll still be there to help.

List 1
  • rosemary
  • brisk
  • wizened
  • milk
  • pear
  • diligent
  • razor
  • slick
  • laurel
  • sometimes
  • soothe
  • perfume
  • chalice
  • silver
  • ivory
List 2
  • Marsala (this one is tough, it refers to a city in Sicily or a sweet, dark fortified wine from that region).
  • berries
  • fiber
  • cabin
  • candle
  • dusk
  • tome
  • rust
  • brick
  • maple
  • formidable
  • quill
  • scavenge
  • pelt
  • burst

Updates later on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment