21 November 2013

Slowly progressing...

Forward is a good direction to move!
Over a year after starting my collection, I'm digging out my WFB high elves. My last progress was back around New Year's, when I finished assembling my meager collection of dragon princes. The prince on griffon (from the Island of Blood set) is about 95% painted, just need to put some finishing touches on the beak and prince.
In the last week, I've assembled Caradryan (finally!), assembled Alarielle the Radiant, and have now base coated all 6 of my lords and heroes plus the dragon princes.

Painting to do (in some sort of order):
  • Allarielle the Radiant (need to figure out some sort of display, as she's my entry into a local painting showcase/competition)
  • Mage (started, need to finish)
  • Noble (battle standard bearer)
  • Dragon princes
  • Phoenix guard
  • Lion chariot x2 (still need to basecoat)
  • Bolt thrower x2 (still need to basecoat, plus I'm considering mounting them on a stand of sorts)
  • Everything else (spearmen, archers, swordmasters, reavers)



Where I was Sept 2012


Nov 20, 2013
Lords and Heroes assembled, ready to prime (or finish)


Close-up of my prince, Nov 20, 2013


Dragon princes primed, Nov 21, 2013


Lords and heroes, primed Nov 21, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment